Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

1990 Ranger 60/40 lowback Split Bench seat, Light Sandlewood - Cheap

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

09-16-2024, 02:57 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 120
  • Interior/Upholstery - 1990 Ranger 60/40 lowback Split Bench seat, Light Sandlewood - Cheap - Used - All Years  All Models - Sterling, CO 80751, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - 1990 Ranger 60/40 lowback Split Bench seat, Light Sandlewood - Cheap - Used - All Years  All Models - Sterling, CO 80751, United States
Laughing Gas

• Price
    $1
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Sterling, CO, 80751, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

35 year old upholstery, what can I say... gently used, cigarette burn was from the PO before me (I do not smoke), truck has been in the family 20+ years and nobody smokes. We noticed that one flaw in 1996 or '97 ish when we bought it.
The two wear marks are from 30 years of light use, without a seat cover.
Tracks are NOT complete - I removed the lower half of the tracks for re-use with explorer seats. So basically you are not buying it for tracks, will have to get those from the 'yard.
I know nobody wants these since everyone swaps to buckets, but there MIGHT be a purist restorer who wants em... I don't want em taking up space in the garage.
I am in NORTH EASTERN COLORADO, will not deliver, will not haggle or dicker or mess with people who don't respond, want to use venmo/paypal etc - CASH and CARRY.
No emails/texts/phone calls. PM me here in this site.
Just make me a fair offer (the ones in the cheap 'yard close by are $25 a piece and way way worse shape), and come get em before I give up and send em to the dump/crusher.
They do NOT come with anything else, no seatbelts, no airbags, etc - what you see in the pic is it, no messages asking if you can get xyz too.
Rather sell as a set, willing to part out.
Odometer is accurate, 110k miles.
Foam is in great shape, springs are in great shape, cloth shows the wear of the years. Mostly parked outside with a sunvisor, a purist restorer would have to recover. Someone wanting 2 buckets could buy the passenger and throw a cover on it. Chrome plated handles are in excellent shape, plastic shows a bit of wear, worse on the driver side. Center armrest was never used - in excellent condition.
I will update this the instant they are sold/crushed - NO messages of "is this still available" - they will be ignored.

As far as trades go,
center caps for explorer wheels
B pillar interior trim in Light Sandlewood ("tan") for 2nd generation short cab
....who knows what else... tell me what interest you, I'll be fair.

Old 09-24-2024 | 01:35 PM
brain75
|
Laughing Gas
bump - thought of a couple of wanted items I could add to it as trades